Finding Calm: Free Energy and Sound Healing Group
January 1, 2021
Written by Casey Hersch MSW, LCSW
"I didn't realize how much I needed to carve out time to reconnect with my mind and body, until I started attending a free energy and sound healing group. I have a history of trauma and Crohn's disease. Rachel Michaelsen, LCSW, offers a FINDING CALM group, which has not only helped me release anxiety, but I am learning ways to keep my body calm. I am noticing the direct affect attending this group has on my overall immune system and health. I feel empowered when Rachel teaches techniques that I can use outside of the group. Her group has something for everyone and her gentle and skilled approach reassures me that I can truly find ease amid the chaos."
--Casey Hersch, LCSW, founder of lightyoursparkle.life
Information about the group: THIS GROUP IS FOR YOU! NO STRESS. NO PRESSURE. MAKE IT YOUR OWN:)
- Email Rachel via the link on her website and she will send you the zoom session links
- Groups are one hour and are two times per week (Mondays at 7pm PT, Thursdays at 6pm PT)
- You can attend whenever you want---if you miss a session, it is ok. You can use the sessions to fit your needs and lifestyle
- You can keep your camera "on" or "off."
- You can interact with the group if you choose by writing messages in the comment sections
- You can arrive late, on-time, leave early, or stay the entire time
- Created on .