Louise Hay gifted us with many positive affirmations to enhance our well being and health. Here is a list of 101 of her best affirmations. They sure do help me! Her website has an abundance of inspiration
Article Written by www.LouiseHay.com
- Life loves me!
- All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe!
- It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
- The point of power is always in the present moment.
- Every thought we think is creating our future.
- I am in the process of positive change.
- I am comfortable looking in the mirror, saying, “I love you, I really love you.”
- It is safe to look within.
- I forgive myself and set myself free.
- As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
Article Written By Deepak Chopra, M.D.
It's not easy to deal with painful emotions head-on. But it's a key to good health and well-being physically, mentally, and spiritually. If we don’t deal with pain when it occurs, it will resurface as compounded emotional toxicity later on — showing up as insomnia, hostility, and anger, or fear and anxiety.
As a further complication, if you don’t know how to deal with feelings of anger and fear, you're likely to turn them inward at yourself, believing, “It’s all my fault.” That guilt depletes our physical, emotional, and spiritual energy until any initiative or movement feels impossible. We feel exhausted and paralyzed, leading to depression.
You can learn how to recognize painful emotions right away and how to effectively "metabolize" and eliminate pain.